INSTANT POT RECIPE
For a long time, my mother made me this recipe that I love. Now I want to put it here for all of you and enjoy it as a pressure cooker as I do.
This instant pot recipe is very easy to make.
Tuna Noodle Casserole
The instructions are:
1) Mix soup and water in pressure cooker.
2) Add remaining ingredients except for cheese. Stir.
3) Cook at full pressure for 4 minutes. Cool cooker immediately to release pressure.
4) Remove lid and sprinkle with cheese. Close and allow to sit about 5 minutes for sauce to thicken and cheese to melt.
Do not forget to change your sealing rings every 18 to 24 months
1 can(s)mushroom pieces
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 mediumonion, diced
1 mediumgreen pepper, diced
1, 12 oz. pkgegg noodles, no-yolk variety (i use large)
1/4 C butter
1/4 call purpose flour
2 1/2 C milk
1 pkg8 oz. cream cheese
2 can(s)tuna, packed in water (6.5 oz.) each.
1 can(s)small can peas, drained
salt and pepper to taste
1 cgrated sharpe cheese
french onions to sprinkle on top of casserole
How to Make Tuna Noodle Casserole With Cream Cheese….No canned soup
- 1 Sauté mushrooms, garlic, onion and green peppers in fry pan. Put aside. Cook the 12 oz. large bag of noodles in salted water; drain.
- 2 Melt butter in large fry pan and blend in flour. blend together. Add milk slowly, cooking and stirring constantly. When sauce is thick and smooth, blend in cream cheese. Then add cooked noodles, and lastly the whole can of tuna with water, peas, peppers, onion and mushrooms combination. Season with salt and pepper to taste; pour into a large 9 x 12 greased baking dish. top with sharp cheese and then sprinkle French onions or breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese on top.
- 3 Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.